Vacuum Gripping Systems
Schmalz vacuum gripping systems deliver vital productivity increases in automated handling processes. The range includes layer and vacuum area gripping systems to ready-to-install suction spiders:
These gripper systems are for end-of-arm robot tooling, and are an essential addition to automated handling operations striving for maximum efficiency and reliability.
- Individually designed for applications at hand
- Ideal for linking robots to press lines
- Maximum efficiency in pocking, palletising and depalletising
- Complete application support, from planning and design through to building and installation
- Grip almost any workpiece, regardless of shape, texture, size, etc.
- Distributed and supported across sub-Saharan Africa by Tectra Automation