Tie Rod Cylinder
HAW stocks a full range of tie-rod cylinders in sizes from 50 mm to 100 mm bore and stroke of up to 1500 mm. The HAW range has been sold across South Africa for the past 25 years and has a reputation for reliability in applications such as agriculture, light industry and the mobile market. All standard cylinder sizes are available ex-stock.
- Normal Pressure: 210 BAR
- Test Pressure : 25 MPa
- Hydraulic Fluid : Mineral Oil
- Fluid Temp Range: -10 to +80°C
- Stroking Speed: up to 1 500mm
- Standard: Medium pressure hydraulic cylinder for agricultural, mobile and light industrial applications
- With stroke adjuster: Cylinder with stroke adjuster to vary the required retracting stroke of the cylinder e.g. depth control of a planter or plough
- With shaft extension: Cylinder with shaft extension to fit between existing mounting clevises of a machine or application.
- Re-phasing cylinder: Cylinder with shaft extension to fit between existing mounting clevises of a machine or application.