Synchronous Servo Motors (Indradyn S)
Bosch Rexroth’s range of synchronous servo motors deliver precise positioning, speed and torque control for efficient and modern machine automation applications.
Offering extreme flexibility in design as required by your precise application requirements, Bosch Rexroth synchronous servo motors are used across Africa’s automotive, assembly, manufacturing, packaging and woodworking industries.
The IndraDyn S range includes 4 servo motor series:
- Maximum speed up to 9 000 rpm
- Maximum torque up to 631 Nm
- Single- and multi-turn encoders
- High power densities
- Certified solutions for ATEX and SIL2 applications
- Ultra-compact motors with up to 7.1 Nm torque for connection to IndraDrive Cs
The Bosch Rexroth range of synchronous motors is supplied and supported in sub-Saharan Africa by Tectra Automation.