Schmalz Gripping Systems:
A range of complex Schmalz vacuum gripping systems that enable increased productivity in automated processes.
- Schmalz Area Vacuum Gripping System SBX: For powerful handling with maximum flexibility to handle a wide range of work pieces like lumber, engineered wood, steel profiles, building lumber and pallets with a highly warped, rough surface.
- Schmalz Vacuum Suction Spider SSP: Designed for metal profiles, circuit boards, stones, sheet products, car body parts, glass and ceramic parts, solar panels and non-rigid work pieces.
- Schmalz Area Vacuum Gripping Systems FXP and FMP: Universal grippers with extra power and maximum flexibility, enabling the efficient automated palletising, depalletising, order picking and sorting of the numerous goods in varying dimensions with one gripper.
Schmalz Vacuum Components:
Schmalz vacuum components include all ancillary equipment used in safe and secure lifting.
- Schmalz Filters & Connections: Designed to prolong the life of vacuum products and increase vacuum application productivity.
- Schmalz Feed Ejectors: Designed to grip extremely porous materials, ideal for conveying light solids, such as polystyrene, plastic granulates, rice or other filling materials.
Schmalz Manual Handling Systems:
Precise, ergonomic and non-marking solutions accommodate a wide variety of shapes and surfaces, including porous and non-porous sheets, boards, panels, barrels, bags and boxes.
- Schmalz VacuMaster Vacuum Lifting Device: Designed for handling heavy large, flat and typically non-porous workpieces from 125 kg up to 2 000 kg. There are 4 variations comprising the VacuMaster: basic, Comfort, Vario and Eco.
- Schmalz Vacuum Tube Lifters Jumbo: This range features a retractable lifting unit that is mounted on an adjustable crane boom to ensure secure, damage-free gripping of materials up to 300 kg. The unique design of this manual handling system reduces operator fatigue for greater productivity in your lifting operation. The range includes the Flex, JumboErgo and JumboSprint options that can be customised to your application depending on your requirements.
- Schmalz Cranes and Crane Systems: This range supports ergonomic operation and can function as a stand-alone solutions.It includes slewing cranes with aluminium crane rail, slewing cranes and crane systems with steel crane rail, and aluminium jib Cranes.
Schmalz vacuum technology is distributed in sub-Saharan Africa exclusively through Tectra Automation, send us an enquiry now!